- Complete vehicle maintenance log including all fleet maintenance service history.
- Automatic preventive maintenance alerts when vehicle maintenance due dates are near.
- 100% customizable vehicle maintenance schedules.
- Use any of your vehicle maintenance schedules as a template. (Learn more…)
- Prints vehicle maintenance schedules, vehicle service history and more.
- Prints customized preventive maintenance checklists of upcoming scheduled vehicle maintenance.
- Network compatible. Easy to learn. Easy to install (or uninstall).
- Scroll down for more features!
- Use this free version of FleetVIP as long as you like.
- Upgrade at anytime for more features or to track more vehicles.
- Sealed and protected using code signing technology.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista.
- View Download Steps.
- Why is this free? Because we hope you will eventually upgrade.
Our fleet maintenance software gives you true calendar due dates for scheduled maintenance tasks defined in miles, hours or kilometers.
Other fleet management software can not tell you these calendar due dates.
Knowing calendar dates has several key advantages for tracking and scheduling fleet maintenance. (Learn more…)
FleetVIP Fleet Maintenance Software features our adaptive due date prediction technology including:
- Timeline consistency checking
- Learn mode
- Calendar dates for mileage-only tasks
Here’s how it works:
- Also tracks unscheduled maintenance, unexpected maintenance and As-Needed maintenance.
- Annual vehicle inspection dates are easily scheduled and tracked. (Learn more…)
- Automatically re-calculates future fleet maintenance due dates using mileage (or kilometers) from latest maintenance task entered.
- Eliminates or reduces frequent odometer checks for maintenance due based on mileage or hour limits.
- Easier to learn than other preventive maintenance software. Very quick learning curve.
- Easy-to-read screens. Sharp, well rendered fonts. Straight forward menus.
- Electronic User Guide with context-sensitive help screens and new-user guided setup wizard.
- Network compatible.
- Spreadsheet export capability in Pro version. (video demo)
- When you complete a scheduled fleet maintenance task, it is automatically rescheduled for you.
- Prints 35 reports plus hundreds of Ad Hoc query and report combinations.
- Also tracks building or equipment maintenance. An excellent CMMS software value.
- Prints reports of warranty work done, all work done, future due dates, scheduled maintenance, all or specific vehicles and more.
- Powerful yet easy drag-and-drop search and print feature. (video demo)
- Keeps complete vehicle maintenance log of all work performed, repair costs and more.
- Tracks preventive fleet maintenance costs by vehicle and total fleet service cost for all vehicles.
- International currency symbols. Tracks costs up to 99,999 currency units per each completed task.
- Vehicle maintenance schedule templates – any of your vehicle preventive maintenance schedules can be used as a template when adding another vehicle to the database. (Learn more…)
- Automatically checks our website for free program updates and tells you when an update is available.
- Low Maintenance – Does not require MS-Access, MS-SQL Server, ODBC or JET database drivers or software.
- A true compiled executable program – much faster and much smaller footprint compared to the typical Microsoft Access app you might find elsewhere.
- Global views! Not limited to viewing just one vehicle at a time. Just click the All Vehicles tab to display schedules or fleet maintenance log history for all vehicles at once.
- Built-in data backup. Backups can be configured to your preference.
- Cloud backup compatible (Dropbox, OneDrive, iDrive, etc.). Cloud backup demo.
- Keeps your notes and comments on each vehicle, vendor, scheduled task and completed task.
- Easily tracks multiple vehicles and maintains a separate maintenance log for each one.
- US Dept of Energy says on-time fleet maintenance can improve fuel economy up to 9% and save up to $.31/gallon of gas!
- On-time fleet maintenance helps maximize fleet safety and minimize legal liability risk. Just ask you fleet insurance carrier.
- Fleet maintenance software helps document your compliance with vehicle maintenance warranty requirements.
- FleetVIP fleet maintenance software helps you comply with annual inspection dates and other legally required inspections.
- Fleet maintenance software helps you plan when you want scheduled maintenance to occur.
- FleetVIP software helps you avoid expensive repairs and downtime due to missed maintenance.
- Fleet maintenance software enables you to have a detailed history of fleet maintenance performed, how much it cost and who did the work.
- Fleet maintenance software helps you achieve the longest life possible from your vehicles.
- Maximize resale value. The best way to impress a buyer that your vehicle or equipment was properly maintained is thorough documentation. Doing the required vehicle maintenance is great. But without proof, that work won’t be worth much at trade-in time.
- FleetVIP vehicle maintenance software reduces or eliminates outdated hardcopy vehicle maintenance forms and vehicle maintenance sheets.
- For your personal or non-commercial vehicles, FleetVIP maintenance software helps avoid costly dealer or shop packages that may include unnecessary expenses. According to AAA auto club, “To make matters worse, some service shops have their own set of service guidelines that call for more frequent service than is recommended by the manufacturer.”
- Fleet maintenance software can make certain that you know what recommended maintenance is required and when.
- FleetVIP vehicle maintenance software can easily print a complete vehicle maintenance log for any vehicle in your fleet maintenance database.
- With numerous scheduled service items per vehicle, it is easy to miss a due date. FleetVIP fleet maintenance software solves that problem by providing automatic service reminders for you.