- Customizable alerts when preventive fleet maintenance due dates are near.
- Complete vehicle maintenance log including all fleet maintenance service history.
- Prints vehicle maintenance schedules, vehicle service history and more.
- Use any of your vehicle maintenance schedules as a template.
- 100% customizable vehicle maintenance and fleet maintenance schedules.
- Prints customized preventive maintenance checklists of upcoming scheduled vehicle maintenance.
- Available Vehicle data import !
- Multi-User. Easiest to learn. Easy to install.
FleetVIP fleet maintenance software gives you true calendar due dates for scheduled maintenance tasks defined in miles, hours or kilometers.
Other highly-rated (and highly priced) fleet management software can not tell you the calendar due dates for these non-calendar tasks!
Knowing accurate calendar due dates is the industry standard of project management and a major advantage FleetVIP brings to fleet maintenance tracking.
Our predictive due date technology includes:
- Timeline consistency checking
- Learn mode
- Calendar dates for non-calendar tasks
- Automatic due date re-calculation
Here’s how it works:
Additional FleetVIP Fleet Maintenance Software Features:
- Also tracks unscheduled maintenance, unexpected maintenance and As-Needed maintenance.
- Annual vehicle inspection dates are easily scheduled and tracked.
- Automatically re-calculates future fleet maintenance due dates using mileage (or kilometers) from latest maintenance task entered.
- Eliminates or reduces frequent odometer checks for maintenance due based on mileage or hour limits.
- Easier to learn than other preventive maintenance software. Very quick learning curve.
- Easy-to-read screens. Sharp, well rendered fonts. Straight forward menus.
- Electronic User Guide with context-sensitive help screens and new-user guided setup wizard.
- Spreadsheet export capability in Pro version.
- When you complete a scheduled fleet maintenance task, it is automatically rescheduled for you.
- Prints 35 reports plus hundreds of Ad Hoc query and report combinations.
- Also tracks building or equipment maintenance. An excellent CMMS software value.
- Prints reports of warranty work done, all work done, future due dates, scheduled maintenance, all or specific vehicles and more.
- Powerful yet easy drag-and-drop search and print feature.
- Keeps complete vehicle maintenance log of all work performed, repair costs and more.
- Tracks preventive fleet maintenance costs by vehicle and total fleet service cost for all vehicles.
- International currency symbols. Tracks costs up to 99,999 currency units per each completed task.
- Vehicle maintenance schedule templates – any of your vehicle preventive maintenance schedules can be used as a template when adding another vehicle to the database.
- Automatically checks our website for free program updates and tells you when an update is available.
- FleetVIP is Low Maintenance – Does not require MS-Access, MS-SQL Server, ODBC or JET database drivers or software.
- A true compiled executable program – much faster and much smaller footprint compared to the typical Microsoft Access app you might find elsewhere.
- Global views! Not limited to viewing just one vehicle at a time. Just click the All Vehicles tab to display schedules or fleet maintenance log history for all vehicles at once.
- Built-in data backup. Backups can be configured to your preference.
- Cloud backup compatible (BackBlaze, iDrive, etc.).
- Keeps your notes and comments on each vehicle, vendor, scheduled task and completed task.
- Easily tracks multiple vehicles and maintains a separate maintenance log for each one.
Key Benefits of Using FleetVIP Fleet Maintenance Software
- US Dept of Energy says on-time fleet maintenance can improve fuel economy up to 9% and save up to $.31/gallon of gas!
- Timely fleet maintenance helps maximize fleet safety and minimize legal liability risk. Just ask you fleet insurance carrier.
- Document your compliance with vehicle maintenance warranty requirements.
- Comply with annual inspection dates and other legally required inspections.
- Fleet maintenance software schedules when vehicle maintenance should occur.
- Avoid expensive repairs and downtime due to missed maintenance.
- Have a detailed history of fleet maintenance performed, how much it cost and who did the work.
- Achieve the longest life possible from your vehicles.
- Maximize resale value. The best way to impress a buyer that your vehicle or equipment was properly maintained is thorough documentation. Doing the required vehicle maintenance is great. But without proof, that work won’t be worth much at trade-in time.
- Reduces or eliminates outdated hard copy vehicle maintenance forms and vehicle maintenance sheets.
- For personal or non-commercial vehicles, helps avoid costly dealer or shop packages that may include unnecessary expenses. According to AAA auto club, “To make matters worse, some service shops have their own set of service guidelines that call for more frequent service than is recommended by the manufacturer.”
- Know what recommended maintenance is required and when.
- Easily print a complete vehicle maintenance log for any vehicle in your fleet maintenance database.
- With hundreds or even thousands of scheduled service items per fleet, it is easy to miss a due date. FleetVIP fleet maintenance software solves that problem by providing automatic service reminders.