Fleet Maintenance Software
- Complete vehicle maintenance log including all scheduled tasks and service history.
- Alerts you when vehicle maintenance due dates are near.
- Prints vehicle maintenance schedule plus complete vehicle service history.
- Prints customized maintenance checklists of upcoming tasks with due dates.
- Copy any of your maintenance schedules as a template when adding another vehicle to your fleet database. (video demo)
- Network ready.
Our fleet maintenance software tells you calendar due dates for maintenance tasks defined in miles, hours or kilometers. Knowing calendar dates is an obvious advantage when tracking and scheduling fleet maintenance. Competing software does not tell you these calendar due dates. (Learn more…)
No sign-up page. No time limit. OK for personal or business use.
Use this free version as long as you like or Upgrade for more features.
Code-signed and protected using Microsoft Authenticode technology.
Compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP. View install screenshots.
Latest update: May 2, 2013
- Annual vehicle inspection dates are easily scheduled and tracked. (video demo)
- Also tracks building or equipment maintenance.
- Easy to learn. Very quick learning curve.
- Available spreadsheet export capability. (video demo)
- When you complete a recurring fleet maintenance task, it is automatically rescheduled for you.
- Prints 35 reports plus hundreds of Ad Hoc query and report combinations.
- Tracks costs, global views, built-in backup and more.
- Prints reports of warranty work done, all work done, future due dates, recurring scheduled maintenance, all or specific vehicles and more.
- Amazing and easy drag-and-drop search/print query feature. (video demo)
- Learns from recent driving history and automatically adjusts future due dates as needed.
- Keeps complete fleet maintenance service records of all work performed, repair costs and more.
- Tracks fleet maintenance costs by vehicle and total fleet service cost for all vehicles.
- International currency symbols.
- Automatic fleet maintenance templates – any of your maintenance schedules can be used as a template when adding another vehicle to the database.
- Automatically checks our website for free program updates and tells you when an update is available.
- A true compiled executable program – much faster and much smaller footprint compared to the typical Microsoft Access app you might find elsewhere.
- Global views! Not limited to viewing just one vehicle at a time. Just click the All Vehicles tab to display schedules or fleet maintenance log history for all vehicles at once.
- Built-in data backup. Backups can be configured to your preference.
- Cloud backup compatible (Dropbox, SkyDrive, Crashplan, etc.). Cloud backup demo.
- No internet connection required to use FleetVIP once installed.
- Keeps your notes and comments on each vehicle, vendor, scheduled task and completed task.
- Easily tracks multiple vehicles and maintains a separate maintenance log for each one.
- Extensive context-sensitive help screens and new-user guided setup screens.
- US Dept of Energy says on-time fleet maintenance can improve fuel economy up to 9% and save up to $.31/gallon of gas!
- On-time fleet maintenance helps maximize fleet safety and minimize legal liability risk. If you doubt this benefit, just ask you fleet insurance carrier.
- Fleet maintenance software helps document your compliance with all vehicle warranty requirements.
- FleetVIP software helps you comply with annual inspection dates and other legally required inspections.
- Fleet maintenance software helps you plan when you want scheduled maintenance to occur.
- FleetVIP software helps you avoid expensive repairs and downtime due to missed maintenance.
- Fleet maintenance software enables you to have a detailed history of fleet maintenance performed, how much it cost, who did the work.
- Fleet maintenance software helps you achieve the longest life possible from your vehicles.
- Maximize resale value. The best way to impress a buyer that your vehicle was properly maintained and cared for is thorough documentation. Taking care of your car’s engine is great. But without proof, all that work won’t be worth much at trade-in time.
- Reduce or eliminate outdated hardcopy vehicle maintenance forms.
- Avoid costly dealer or shop packages that may include unnecessary expenses. According to AAA auto club, “To make matters worse, some service shops have their own set of service guidelines that call for more frequent service than is recommended by the manufacturer.”
- Fleet maintenance software can make certain that you know what recommended maintenance is required and when.
- FleetVIP software can easily print a complete vehicle maintenance log for any vehicle in your fleet maintenance database.
- With numerous scheduled service items per vehicle, it is easy to miss a due date. FleetVIP fleet maintenance software solves that problem by providing automatic service reminders for you. User Guide Index
Nobody has our combination of advanced software technologies. Here's how they work.
Including timeline consistency checking, learn mode, calendar dates for variable-time tasks and date callouts for double-limit tasks!
First - FleetVIP scrubs the data,
verifying that what goes in makes sense.
We apply a variety of validation edits including timeline consistency checking.
Example: If you say a vehicle has 5,000 miles on it today, we won't let you say it has 4,900 miles on it next week.
That way you have a consistent timeline for all activities entered.
Exclusive Learn Mode
FleetVIP learns how much each vehicle or equipment unit is used.
This memory is updated whenever you complete a task.
So if you were using a particular truck at a very high rate last year but now you don't - FleetVIP will learn that.
Converts miles, hours and kilometers to due dates -
FleetVIP does internal calculations to determine the next due dates for both variable-time limits and fixed calendar limits.
And for double-limit tasks, it compares the two internal due dates to find which is the earliest.
The result - FleetVIP tells you the correct earliest due date for every task!
Now you can track and manage scheduled maintenance more cost effectively and more easily because it is date-driven, not guesswork driven.
Only FleetVIP does this.
Others give you a computerized 'windshield sticker'.
FleetVIP gives you actual due dates!
We greatly appreciate hearing from customers. Thanks!
I loaded all my vehicle history in there in under 30 minutes or less. And it allows you to customize the intervals and reminders…very user friendly. -forum comment
Thanks you so very much for the quick reply and good advice. It speaks well for your product and company. Yes, it solves my problem completely. -John A.
This program is AWESOME!!!! Thank You. -D.Smith, Supply Chain Management Buyer
Supply Chain Management Buyer
I have been using FleetVIP for a few months to keep track of maintenance. It has been incredibly easy to use and I have never been more organized with the maintenance on a vehicle. It has been great to use for diagnosis when a problem comes up. I can go back and see comments and things I have done to it in the past that help me understand a trend or ongoing problem that may not be readily apparent on the surface. Thank you! Phil – Satisfied customer in Tulsa
Satisfied customer in Tulsa
I am the fleet manager for Six Forks EMS. I have been using your product now for about two years and have been very impressed and have recommended your product to several other agencies. I use your product on a daily basis to keep track of maintenance on our EMS units and supervisor vehicles. I also use your product to assist with the budget process because it is easy to pull up maintenance history and determine the annual millage. Your product is great. Keep up the good work. -D.Nayman
Fleet Manager at Six Forks EMS
I bought your software for Beacon Volunteer Ambulance. We love the program…I and the ambulance committee are happy with your system. Your concern and excellent customer support is high. -Phil D.
Beacon Volunteer Ambulance
I am a state bus inspector for the State of Arkansas. I will be conducting a class on preventive maintenance in June. I would like the men in my class to use this program. -John S.
Arkansas State Bus Inspector
We just purchased your product for our school district, and so far your product meets our needs well. Transportation Director, Iola School District
School District Transportation Director
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question, I really like your program and I will be happy to tell others about it. You are welcome to use me as a happy user with comments on your website if you like. -Jerry S.
Thank you and again it’s refreshing to get a timely response in this global market place where often by the time you get the response you forget what the question was! I look forward to using your program to maintain our daily drivers ! James M.
Just to let you know, I am very satisfied with my FleetVIP program and keep track of all my vehicle maintenance records with it. Don B.
First off love your software. Simple, straightforward and generally easy to use. We are an EMS service tracking a fleet of 15 vehicles. We have been using your software for almost a year…Thanks for your help. -Jeffrey P., Supervisor, EMT-P Rostraver / West Newton Emergency Services
Thanks. I’m looking forward to expanding on our maintenance program with your software (the free download sold me on it!) Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, FL
Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, Florida
We are using your program for our Fire and EMS units. Thanks. – Suwannee County Fire Rescue
Suwannee County Fire Rescue
…using Google Wallet kept our administrative low. A few clicks and the registration info showed up in my inbox. That’s the perspective from a software manager. The users of this software like it, inexpensive simple and very effective. – W. Lentz
Google Wallet customer
Buying experience and product are great. -Laurie James
I am a Property Manager/Estate Manager that maintains 18 vehicles in 3 states. Your software will help me maintain these vehicles much easier. -D. Allen